This gorgeous Palm top takes inspiration from the babydoll era of the 60’s and 70’s. It's a sweet summer top you can wear all season long. The square neckline is held in place by slender ties at the reverse, while the blouson sleeves are accentuated by gathered, hemmed cuffs. Team yours with denim shorts at the weekend or with tailoring for work.
Made from Sustainable Materials
Product made of materials with lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives
Crafted from linen which uses considerably less water, energy, pesticides, insecticides and fertilisers than cottons.
- Lilly is a size AU8, 170cm tall and wears a size XS
- Fiona is a size AU16 and wears a size XL
- Lace trim top
- Square neckline front and back
- Lace trim inserts on front/back yoke and hemline
- Voluminous sleeves with cuff and button closure
- Back neck ties with gold bead and tassel detail
- Fits true to size for a relaxed fit
- 100% linen
- Mid weight, non stretchy fabric
- Gentle machine wash in cold water